Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mostly Transformers is moving! (Stupid Hackers)

Hello everyone, sorry for the lack of updates lately. Last week my Google account (which includes blogger) was compromised and I lost access to not only my blog but all of my google products including gmail. After going back and forth with Google I had to accept the fact that I would not be able to regain access because they were not convinced I was who I said I was. So I set up a new email and set out to re-create the blog from scratch. Then this morning I was able to obtain a key piece of information that I did not have before and it led to me being able to restore access to my account. However since I have already changed everything to my new account I will be proceeding with that one now. The new blog address is:

http://mostlytransformersredux.blogspot.com

Be sure to update your bookmarks and thanks for continuing to visit in my absence. I have a lot of catching up to do!

3 comments:

  1. I wondered where you went. I was missing my transformers fix. And have you seen that Takara has announced that the next Masterpiece will be ... another Optimus? Or rather Convoy, but I'm gonna guess that's the same thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did see that. I was really hoping for Galvatron or Soundwave but I guess we get yet another Prime. Japan is just obsessed with him! The MP-01 mold didn't needed replacing, imo.

    ReplyDelete